Adrenalynn Rush was a personal weblog which was started way back in 2001. The title is a play on the term Adrenaline Rush. Adrenalynn is an online moniker I adopted from the main protagonist of Dark Horse's Adrenalynn: Weapon of War comic series. After 8 years publishing personal thought and reflections, though the site was still accessible; the original postings were discontinued in 2009 for reasons undisclosed and has been inactive since.
Finding out that one of the task for COMM 1043 was creating a weblog resulted in 'Adrenalynn Rush' to be reinstated. With the subject focus at hand and driven by a specific purpose; the revived Adrenalynn Rush 2.0 steers from the personal rants one will normally get in most blogs and will serve as a channel where I will put forth, discuss and analyse and perhaps inject personal insights on a myriad of issues relating to publication, design and other media related topics such as advertising, television, websites and maybe even the social media craze.
To start things off, I shall be posting on blogs and blogging fad in the next post; which I find to be rather apt.
With that, welcome to Adrenalynn Rush 2.0 ....
References:
Oxford Dictionaries Online, 2012 ”Definition for Adrenalin", viewed 6 May 2012
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/adrenalin?q=adrenaline
Dark Horse Comics, 2012 ”Adrenalynn: Weapon of War", viewed 6 May 2012
http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/40-560/Adrenalynn-Weapon-of-War-TPB